29 October 2005

How to stop eating Laffy Taffy

Part of addictive behavior may be explained by allowing chemicals to overcome will that is linked to rememberance. Keeping the memory of why you want to stop something on hand while battling the chemical dependency can be really rough. One way I'm going to try to overcome my chemical dependency on Wonka's Laffy Taffy, the best candy in the world, is keeping in mind just how much of this deadly goo I am consuming. Another incentive is the realization that while in Brazil, having been shipped from the US, this is the most expensive candy I've ever eaten.

A small pile of said goo consumed while listening to a Radio Economics podcast interview of Tim Harford. Look out for his The Undercover Economist, coming to stores in November!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep brushing and flossing. I love you